Decedent, Simple, Healthy! Great breakfast treat!
- 2 Overripe frozen bananas sliced and peeled*
- 2 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Cup Almond/Cashew milk or other preferred dairy alternative (More/less to reach desired consistence)
- Optional 1/4 cup natural peanut butter**
- Optional 1/2 tsp vanilla extract***
* Overripe bananas because they add sweetness naturally, plus saves waste, and frozen to reach a delicious texture and consistency.
**Peanut butter offers morning protein but does not agree with everyone so omit if not desired.
***I think the vanilla offers that extra flavour punch, but not everyone is a fan so again omit if you like, or try experimenting with other flavours.
Note: You can freeze half of the almond milk in an ice cub tray to make this thick and soft serve ice cream like as pictured.
Simple! Put it all in a high powered blender (NINJA's are my favourite, it's my prized possession lol), adjust milk to your desired consistency and serve!